Selling or Renting Real Estate
We all know a picture is worth a thousand words. Selling or renting a home is creating an allure through professional pictures, video and aerials that your home or listing is the desired showcase property. For 15 years and over 16,000 properties, Eddy James has showcased properties. We create a buyer’s desire to ask for a viewing appointment; plus, we’ll show you simple ways of preparing your home or listing for incredible HDR photography that sells and rents homes.
- Book your photo session with Eddy James and review our home prep guide in your client area.
- Photos are shot in HDR providing the best vibrant quality, enticing a buyer or renter to request a showing. See Before / After photos link in upper right bar for examples.
- Multiple angles are photographed of the home’s exterior and interior rooms, plus any unique features the home may have.
- All photos are retouched by hand with an artist’s eye.
- If you are an agent or if you are using an agent we will provide the photos to them and they have access to edit the flyers and listing here.
- With Eddy James, we also post your listing to our properties page, spreading the word to buyers watching our website.
- We also distribute your listing across our huge social media network.
- Additionally, your listing has 1 click instant sharing to social media so you can share across your networks.
- Your listing has an instant 1-click flyer on your listing page.
- You can also have your property listed on the Multiple Listing Services by one of our broker partners. We have photographed properties for over 1,700 real estate agents.
HD Walk-Through Video (Very powerful to boost your property in the search results) Click “Play”
FAA Certified and Insured for Aerial Photography and Videography
With Eddy James photos, your property will become the desired property for viewing. Home buying and renting is about the connection the buyer feels with your property. Don’t miss the opportunity to have the best first visual impression of your property. Remember, your home only has one chance to make that showcase impression.