Time Is Money
Like all industries, the internet has changed the real estate and rental industry in a profound way. Real estate shoppers and renters now have direct access to homes listed on the internet and social media and they eagerly search Facebook, Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, Air B&B and other online sites. And you can list your home for sale or rent on those sites absolutely free or for minimal charges. And when you do, you will need hand re-touched HDR photography to be the showcase home among your competition.
Did You Know
- Sellers or renters who use a professional real estate photographer, sell their home 50% faster plus they end up 39% closer to the original list price.
- Homes professionally photographed have 118% more views than comparable listings.
- Homes professionally photographed have a 47% higher asking price per square foot and have “an increased likelihood of selling” when priced above $300,000.
Don’t Waste Time
You will lose a potential buyer, renter, or vacationer with poorly photographed photos. At Eddy James, the expertise is vast and our skills through the lens increases the appeal in showcasing your property.
- Did you know next to location, size of space is actually the second determining factor in buying a home?
- Did you know there are techniques to actually photographing size of space?
Remember at Eddy James, we have 20 years of expertise photographing over 22,000 properties (For Sale, For Rent, Commercial, Vacation, Air B&B). You won’t waste precious time nor miss potential buyers or profit. If you are a seller and have decided to sell or rent on your own, list with our professional photos. With Eddy James, we also shoot for real estate agents and we can also connect you with a broker partner to list your property on the multiple listing services if you decide to use an agent. Time is wasting, contact us today.